• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

New Member of the Family

Started by Dan M, May 02, 2007, 12:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan M

My wife gave birth last night to our third child, our first boy.

His name is Lucas.  Everyone assumes he's named after either Luke Skywalker or George Lucas, though we just liked the name.

Geekyfanboy

Congrats  :cheers.. that's Fantastic... love the name Lucas also.

Rico

Great news!  Congrats to you and the family.  Nice name too!

Locutus

The Geeks Are Breeding! Only 3 billion more, and we can take over THE WORLD!!!!

Congrats!
Admiral Piett: Impossible! Are calcs proves us otherwise.
" Blalock's 'Shadow Puppets' To Get California Release" <-- Best headline ever on this site.

jedijeff

Congrats on they baby boy Dan, I wish you and your family all the best.

Darkmolerman

"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Dan M

Thanks, everyone.  We're all very excited. 

Here's a pic:

Geekyfanboy

moyer777

That is so awesome!  Congratulations!

How are mommy and baby???

Love,

Rick M

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Darkmolerman

"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Jen

Hey, congrats! He's a handsome boy. And I think Luke is a great name...even if you didn't named him after the whinny blond guy in some weird movie about laser swords.  ;)  :D

How 'bout The Dukes of Hazard? Did you name him after the blond guy in the Dukes of Hazard? Just kidding.  :D

Again CONGRATULATIONS PICKARD! Hope your wife is doing well. How are your other children enjoying their new baby brother? I bet they're excited too.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Dan M

Thanks again.  Jen, that's funny that we didn't even think of Dukes.  My sister's husband is the biggest Dukes fan.  I should tell him that.

Mommy's doing great, and Luke is doing very well.  The girls are too excited.  Literally, they're too excited; they're driving me nuts.  :)  They want to be at the hospital every second, but there's nothing for them to do there.  My 18-month-old is obsessed with him, like she's never been about anything.  It's good, but it's draining.

And I'm playing single dad for a few days, something I'm just not equipped for.   Maybe watching two kids all day is work? 

Duffster

Duffster is, The HugoNaut
www.thehugonaut.com

Q

Congrats man thats awesome.  Lucas looks great
"If it wasn't for us [SG-1], you would have a snake up your head instead of your head up your ***." -Colonel O'Neil