• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Sci Fi Summer Schedule

Started by Geekyfanboy, April 27, 2007, 09:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

SCI FI Summer Dates Announced

SCI FI Channel announced the summer release dates of new and returning series, including a new version of Flash Gordon, the investigative adventure reality series Destination Truth and the third season of Doctor Who.

Flash Gordon premieres Aug. 10. It puts a 21st-century spin on the SF classic. SCI FI's contemporized version stars Eric Johnson.

Destination Truth debuts June 6 at 10 p.m. ET/PT. The one-hour weekly series invites viewers along on one man's search for the truth while investigating stories of the unexplained across the globe. Josh Gates stars.

The as-yet-untitled Derren Brown Project premieres July 25 at 10 p.m. The series stars British mentalist Derren Brown.

Among returning series, Ghost Hunters comes back June 6 at 9 p.m., Doctor Who July 6 at 9 p.m., Eureka on July 10 and Who Wants to Be a Superhero? July 25 at 9 p.m.

Yeoman Mara

I am looking forward to what they do with FLASH GORDON.
A redhead with a lightsaber is a dangerous combination!

moyer777

Me too, as crazy as it sounds, I just loved Flash Gordon with the Queen soundtrack,  man it brings back cheesey memories.

Perhaps this would be better.  :)

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Geekyfanboy

I'm looking forward to Eureka,  I loved the first season. And Who wants to be a Superhero season one was alot a fun. Doctor Who season three is pretty good so far and I'll check out Flash Gordon as well.

Darth Gaos

FINALLY!!!!! I now have some dates to look forward to.

Ghosthunters, Eureka and the good Doctor will all be back soon....that AND a Flash Gordon show.....YAY!!!
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?