• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Please toss the Podcast a review on iTunes

Started by Rico, January 13, 2006, 04:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elizur

Podcasting is still so much in it's infancy. 

I'm a pretty savvy tech guy and I only just picked it up in March of this year. 

Whenever I try to explain what a podcast is nobody seems to get it.  I'll have them listen to it, and still I get a blank stare.  I'm working on different ways to explain it.  Many people are locked into just music for MP3 players.

Anyway, Rico, I think you are establishing your Trek nitch quite nicely.

Dan M

Bryancd

Rico

Thanks for all the nice reviews on iTunes.  I really appreciate it.  If anyone else has time and hasn't dropped a review there, please feel free to do so.  It's very easy.  Just use the link in the start of this thread to get there.  ;)

Poodyglitz

Munkyman587

I put a review up a couple days ago.  I hope it helps out    :)

Rico

Thanks to all that have put a review up in iTunes for the podcast.  Feel free to post one if you haven't yet.

This should take you right to the show there:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=81185348

Rico

robbo1510

Rico

Rico

cosmonaut

does anyone know: is there a way to do it without giving a credit card number? having an apple id obviously isn't enough :(

Rico

Quote from: cosmonaut on September 11, 2009, 09:06:00 AM
does anyone know: is there a way to do it without giving a credit card number? having an apple id obviously isn't enough :(

I think you need an iTunes account. 

cosmonaut

Quote from: Rico on September 11, 2009, 09:11:06 AM
Quote from: cosmonaut on September 11, 2009, 09:06:00 AM

I think you need an iTunes account. 
in theory the apple id works, but it asks for additional data to use it for itunes, needs a credit card.

i suspect an itunes account needs a credit card as well?

Jen

Yes. It's mainly a convenience thing for the store. They won't use your credit card unless you click "buy" on a song or movie. Which is VERY addictive sometimes. :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast