• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

George and Me

Started by Geekyfanboy, April 23, 2007, 01:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

George And Me

5HeadsTall Productions, the Manchester UK based company responsible for the hugely successful online TV show “Inside Report”, and the acclaimed documentary, “George and Me” are thrilled to announce a special offer for for Star Wars fans around the world.

To celebrate the 30th aniversary of the Star Wars Saga, fans will be able to get their hands on a copy of “George and Me” for the amazing cost of only £5 GBP!! ($10.02 USD)

This is a special deal that’s running for a limited time only as celebration of the release of the very first Star Wars movie!

“George and Me” investigates how much of a positive “force” Star Wars has been on fans’ lives since its release in the late 1070’s. It shows that the traditional stereotype of the “geeky” fan has little value in today’s world and that being a fan can really enrich your life and give you the courage to shoot for the stars. It features interviews with fans such as Albin Johnson founder of the 501st,, and Shane Felux director of “Revelations”, the most successful fan-film to date. It also features many other fans from across the globe who have all done amazing and wonderful things because of their love for Star Wars.

Don’t miss this limited time offer, head over to www.georgeandme.co.uk now to get your copy of the heartfelt documentary that shows that there really is a lot of love behind Star Wars!

Geekyfanboy

This sounds good.... I just ordered my copy.