Main Menu

Check out this Ebay auction - Harrison Ford

Started by saunders, April 20, 2007, 04:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saunders

ok...who wants lunch with Han Solo?
Check out this ebay auction...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150112344192
It sounds pretty cool.  I wonder how much it will get up to.

Rico

Yeah I saw that.  Way cool!  Wish I had the kind of money laying around for that.  Plus it's for charity too!

Picard_delta_5

Star Trek Will Rise Again

Darkmolerman

"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Geekyfanboy

CocaCola1

Having dinner with Harrison Ford would be great. Imagine him seating there as you AND your guest show up to the table. You appear to be keeping a low-profile and he asks, "What's up?" and you reply, "Let's jus' say we want to avoid any Imperial entanglements."

Darkmolerman

ohhhh lol i diden't really read it... but WOW having dinner with him rocks!

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

jedijeff

That would be a real neat experience to have for sure. The Bidding as of Saturday Morning is at $10,201, so it will be interesting to see how much higer it gets. Hopefully the person who wins, asks Harrison a lot about his Star Wars and Indy experiences.

Darkmolerman

Geekyfanboy

I would hope not.. if you are paying this kind of money to have lunch with him. He has to be ready that this person will be a Star Wars fan and will want to talk Wars.

Darkmolerman

as in i be he would get annoyed if the guy krpt on asking never saying how are you or anything besides that

Picard_delta_5

yeah well im sure that whoever wins is gonna be tactfull about it...
Star Trek Will Rise Again

Movie Sean

What I really want to know is......who pays?

Call me cocky, but if there's an alien I can't kill, I haven't met him and killed him yet.

Darkmolerman

I think the restaurant is making it free or its part of the money you pay.

Movie Sean

Call me cocky, but if there's an alien I can't kill, I haven't met him and killed him yet.