• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Been a member forever, thought I'd say HI.

Started by Locutus, April 17, 2007, 09:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Locutus

Hi all. I've been a member of Rico's forums and podcasts for awhile, but never thought to say hi until now. Selfishly, cause he's cleaning house.  :ohwell

Anyway, I haven't listened in a while cos my iPod and computer were stolen, but I'm back now, and ready to listen.

And chat.

And post.

Admiral Piett: Impossible! Are calcs proves us otherwise.
" Blalock's 'Shadow Puppets' To Get California Release" <-- Best headline ever on this site.

Geekyfanboy

Rico

Yep - welcome back.  We've gained quite a few since you first stopped by.  I think you'll enjoy the company.

Darkmolerman

Hi! yeah.....i am new here sorry that your I pod and Computer was stolen....
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

comix

Bummer about the computer and iPod! I would be sooo lost with out my iPod. Welcome back.
I think the surest sign that there is intelligent life out there in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

- Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)

Darkmolerman

well yeah...i will be lost without my tech..../shiver

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

metron07

Locutus,

Sometimes when you loose something it makes you realize how much it means to you. Glad you've decided to return and think it is a credit to Rico and this great bunch of fans that you are.  :cheers

moyer777

Welcome back Locutus-  I am glad that you are part of the collective again.   :borg

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Darkmolerman

moyer777

It's because you hadn't regenerated enough.  :laugh:

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Darkmolerman

Poodyglitz

Hey Locutus! Looking forward to having some lively discussion.

Sorry about your iPod and computer. My brother just had his home burlarized. Sucks.