• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Tie Fighter Speakers

Started by Geekyfanboy, March 16, 2007, 12:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

How cool are these!!!!!!

Star Wars Speakers â€" the Prototype

Gizmodo.com

These TIE Fighter speakers are from Nikko Home Electronics, and we have no idea what sort of drivers are in these two, dare we say, satellite speakers and their accompanying subwoofer, but if looks could kill, our Death Star would be completely exploding just about now.

Visit the above link to Gizmodo for a gallery of pics and specs for this cool looking speaker set.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Rico

ryanlb

Very cool, but I don't want to see the price tag on these.
"I won't have this handed to me, it's only worth something if you struggle for it.  Damn it, Bones, I want my pain.  I NEED my pain."
"The fact that you just quoted Star Trek V to me only proves how screwed we are without that money." ~ PVP Online

moyer777

That is just great!

I don't think my wife would let me put those in the living room, but hey, I could always hope!

:)

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Darkmolerman

Nice i would never buy it...but it is cool
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

jedijeff

Those look really Cool. What I think would look mind blowing, is if they did the side and rear speakers as regular Tie Fighters, and the center speaker as Darth Vaders Tie Fighter.

moyer777

very cool.  The middle should have been round and if it got to loud it could explode, or a beam could come out of it and blow up a nearby bucket of popcorn.

I feel a disturbance in the snack bar.

:laugh:

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Darkmolerman

LOL *snatches snack bar* no eating fatty foods *walks away and gets Mc Donalds*

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Captain BJ Wanlund

Love Star Trek TOS & TNG (never really got into DS9, Voyager, or Enterprise).  Also love Star Wars (everything save for the prequels...), and Indiana Jones, and ElfQuest, basically anything remotely SF or fantasy is my bag, tho I tend more towards SF than I do fantasy.

Jen

Quote from: moyer777 on March 17, 2007, 04:21:59 PM
very cool.  The middle should have been round and if it got to loud it could explode, or a beam could come out of it and blow up a nearby bucket of popcorn.

I feel a disturbance in the snack bar.

:laugh:

Ah! Brilliant! I love that idea Rick.  :D
Quick, patent it before someone else does.
These speakers look tooooo cool...but is the quality of sound equal to that of its aesthetics?  :dry
Can you crank them up so loud that the roar of space craft can be heard accross the street? My cheapo 5 year old Samsung speakers can, and I haven't blown them yet. :dstar

Of course, they aren't as cool looking as the tie fighters. :(
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Darkmolerman

Movie Sean

I hope if you blow them their wings go flying off in different directions.
Call me cocky, but if there's an alien I can't kill, I haven't met him and killed him yet.

Darkmolerman