• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Star Trek vs Star Wars vs Battlestar Galactica

Started by Geekyfanboy, April 04, 2007, 08:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

I have never seen this before.. it's awesome

[youtube=425,350]nUE0_lLzXMc[/youtube]

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Jen

Wow...I think my geekometer just went up a few notches because I watched that. UBER geeky.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Rico

Very, very cool!  I think the guys that made it favor TREK and Galactica ships a bit.

Darkmolerman

Heh nice...so they came near earth HA thats how Gene and Lucas and the guy behind Battlestar got his ( and her's if Galactica was made my a Woman) ideas!
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

jedijeff

Thats was great, Though the Empire got a bit ganged up on ;) , as I did not see any basestars or cylon raiders. As well no Romulans, Borg or Cardassians as well.

JoSpiv

That was fraking amazing!!!

I have to admit I was rooting for the Galactica.    They are such underdogs in that battle.   I mean think about it, everything they shoot would bounce on a Trek Ship's shield.   
"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing as wanting.  It is not logical, but it is often true." - Spock

Jen

Quote from: jedijeff on April 04, 2007, 05:57:53 PM
Thats was great, Though the Empire got a bit ganged up on ;)

Yeah, I think Vader's Executor could have totally taken the Galactica. ::)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Darkmolerman

Vader's Star Destroyer is a very powerful ship, I bought a Star Wars Vehicle and Vessels and yeah his ship is strong.

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Movie Sean

Quote from: Darkmolerman on April 06, 2007, 10:36:12 AM
Vader's Star Destroyer is a very powerful ship, I bought a Star Wars Vehicle and Vessels and yeah his ship is strong.

Nothing a few quantum torpedo's couldn't fix. :)

Call me cocky, but if there's an alien I can't kill, I haven't met him and killed him yet.

Darkmolerman