News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Hey guys

Started by Munkyman587, May 05, 2007, 11:08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munkyman587

Hello :)

I have been listening to the podcast for a couple of months now, and have really just become a huge fan.  I decided to check out the site and meet the other fans.  I have been a sci-fi fan for most of my life, and a star trek fan for about 4-5 years or so.  I find it nice to have a group thats available to talk to, because most people give a strange look when you claim "My favorite show is Star Trek."  Anyway, I am happy to be here and look forward to talking to many of you.  Keep up the AWESOME work Rico, it keeps me going when I need something to listen to.

Geekyfanboy

Welcome Munky... you won't get any strange looks here... we are all geeks and love it. What is your favorite Star Trek series?

Jen

Hi Munkyman,
Welcome to the boards! Kenny's right, we're all geeks hereâ€"no one will give you any side-long glances of horror when you admit you love Star Trek. Glad you decided to join the club of Treksf fans!
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Munkyman587

Glad to hear it  = D

My favorite series?  thats tough... but I will always be partial to Voyager, because that was the series that I first gave a chance.  I love them all to tell the truth.

Rico

Glad to have you with us Munkyman.  Neat signature too.

Geekyfanboy

Awww Voyager.. that's one of my favs.. but it's tough to pick between TNG and Voyager and DS9 is a close second.

CelticFilmMaker

Welcome Munky!  Its good to have you here.  And for strange looks...well, I'm about as strange as they come! :)  I would have to say my fav show is TOS, but some DS9 was pretty good too...

moyer777

I am glad that a Munky has joined our group.  It is quite a jungle here.

In a good way.  :)

TNG all the way!  But, all of them are good!   :jemhadar

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

iceman

Welcome to the fun