• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Started by Darkmolerman, April 05, 2007, 07:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmolerman

well i just figured out Monster By Mail is DONE! i was going to buy one but i guess not :( well i am now going to feel    :'(
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Geekyfanboy

Darkmolerman

It is a thing Len from Jawbone was doing.

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Geekyfanboy

I feel like I'm out of the loop.. who's Len and what is Jawbone and what were they doing?

Darkmolerman

LOL len is from Jawbone radio podcast at www.jawbone.com Rico got a Klingon from len NO FAIR!

Rico

DMM - You have to act fast on these kind of Internet things.  I just got the artwork in the mail too!  Very cool.

Darkmolerman

Well when i had 20 dollars Monster By mail began about maybe 2 days after. But....I may see if i could pay alittle more for a picture (as in hire him) or can i do that???

Rico

You could try to email him.  Len's a pretty nice guy.  Maybe he'll extend the Monster thing.

Darkmolerman

He said that he will be doing things like this again. Yeah len seems nice :)