• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

My own podcast

Started by Riskygodfather, January 08, 2006, 06:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riskygodfather

Ok, I've got everything set up and working, and I plan to record it and publish it next weekend. The only thing I am going to give away is that it is about star trek and gaming. I know that it will never be as good as Rick's, but:
1. it might atract people to my sight
2. It is very fun to do.
3.It is a good way to get things off my chest, and
4. Hope that people will like it.

Hope some of you guys tune in, as aI just said, it won't be as good a Rico's (unless I get really lucky) but it is still going to be fun.
"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out

Riskygodfather

Wait, just realized I am away next weekend. The weekend after this one for sure though.

Admiral Anthony Out

Rico

Looking forward to hearing what you have to say.  Always good to have more fun shows out there to listen to.  :biggrin

Riskygodfather

Thank you, I hope I don't do horible lol.

Admiral Anthony Out

spock

me too. Im writing fan fiction that maybe you could read or somthing. I dont think my writing is good enough fer publishing.
Visit the Unofficial Treks n Sci-Fi RPG forum http://spocksmac.byethost11.com/forum

Riskygodfather

Admiral Anthony Out

spock

Oh i should give you a preview ahem

The Klingon warrior Karg slowly crept toward the operations deck on the Klingon outpost Kor'Bah. His fellow warriors crept slowly behind him. The dark shadows of the outpost gave him a sense of forboding as he moved through the corriders. The rest of the Klingons surrounded the entrance of the operations deck and opened the door. Inside many Klingon officers were hard at work managing the outpost. The warriors sprang into action. They fired at the officers and vaporized them. One made some resistance and rushed toward them, only to be knocked cold by another warrior. Karg walked toward the life support consoles and punched some commands in. He deactivated life-support to all decks except ops and the transporter deck. He pulled out his communicator and muttered orders to the other warriors near to the transporter to procede with the plan. Karg and his warriors then approached the transporter and punched in some coordinates. He and his mates stepped on the dark transporter and they were gone. 
Visit the Unofficial Treks n Sci-Fi RPG forum http://spocksmac.byethost11.com/forum

Rico

Interesting start spock.  Klingon stories always are a lot of fun.   :biggrin    :klingon

spock

Its not just about klingons. It brings the whole beta quadrant into the story. I will post more later.

Rico

Beta quadrant?  What's there??

spock

Romulans, Klingons, and the Feds

Riskygodfather

Admiral Anthony Out

Rico

Quote from: spock on January 14, 2006, 06:40:00 PM
Romulans, Klingons, and the Feds

I think the Feds are mostly the Alpha Quadrant area.  Here's the Beta area description from StarTrek.com:

That quarter of the Milky Way Galaxy located between 3 and 6 o'clock if the great plane of the galaxy is viewed as a clockface and the 6 o'clock position bisects the Sol system. The bulk of the Klingon and Romulan empires, the Ferengi and Tholians are among the major cultures located there along the joint Alpha Quadrant boundary with the Federation, which also extends into it slightly.

spock

There is a crossover where three powers butt up against each other

Riskygodfather

K, first episode is done and uploaded, and Apple syas they will probably put it in their directory soon. This episode is crap, but that is because I wanted to keep it to an intro. I would've liked a little more detail, but o well. If you listen soon, you will see that I am looking for a guest each week so I can interview them on the show. If anyone wants to be interviewed next week, let me know. I'm excited now!! :P but nervous :(

Admiral Anthony Out