• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

New TV Show "Blood Ties"

Started by Rico, March 12, 2007, 05:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

There is a new TV show about vampires called "Blood Ties."  Details here...

After being asked to unravel a bizarre murder case, private investigator Vicki Nelson realizes that uncovering who â€" or what â€" the killer is may be a lot harder than for her typical case. During a stakeout the ex-cop meets Henry Fitzroy, who looks to be an irresistible twentysomething playboy but claims he's actually a 450-year-old vampire! Though she has trouble swallowing his story, Henry has interesting insight into the case, so Vicki teams up with him to nail the killer. But things get complicated when sparks ignite between this unlikely pair, and Vicki's ex-partner and former flame, who immediately distrusts Henry, takes an undue interest in the new partners' undeniably electric connection.

"Blood Ties," based on Tanya Huff's best-selling Blood Books novels, follows Vicki as she finds herself more and more drawn to probing the unexplainable, leading her to walk a line between the supernatural and earthly worlds, torn between the men on either side.

Lifetime show....  Cool thing is you can download the first part of the pilot episode off iTunes for FREE.  Here's the needed links:

iTunes download link:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewTVSeason?id=216991799

More series info:
http://www.lifetimetv.com/shows/bloodties/

comix

I got the download from iTunes but have not watched more than 15  minutes. I could not get into it - too many "sultry looks" or something.  ::) Not my favorite style but I will try again. Who knows I may get to like it ... maybe
I think the surest sign that there is intelligent life out there in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

- Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)