• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Earthstorm movie tonight, 3/10 on Sci-Fi

Started by Rico, March 10, 2007, 03:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

The latest movie on Sci-Fi Saturday nights is called:  Earthstorm.  Looks like an Armageddon ripoff.  But the old school Starbuck (Dirk Benedict) is in it.  So I might watch a bit.

http://www.scifi.com/earthstorm/

Darkmolerman

Seems dumb to me but i may check it out.... right now i am making room for my new collecting habits :) BYE OLD JUNK!
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

moyer777

I've got it all set to record tonight at 10pm.  I have Star Trek the Enhanced recording at 6.  Oh boy!

And tonight... we all lose an hour of sleep!  OH BOY!  :luke

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Darkmolerman

Thats the best think about weekends the next day you can sleep in :)

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Geekyfanboy

I have a love hate relationship with the Sci Fi Saturday movies. I'll watch it and hope for the best.

Darkmolerman

heh...i take them with a grain of salt but i usually  :eekout

Rico

Yeah it's funny, sometimes they are so bad they are good.

Darkmolerman

Geekyfanboy

Did anyone watch this.. I just finished watching it and it was pretty good. The story was good, the acting was good, the effects were really good and it had some great tense moments towards the end. This was a really good sci fi saturday movie. If you can check it out.

moyer777

I've got it on my DVR, and first chance I get, I'm watching it!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Darkmolerman

Geekyfanboy

Darkmolerman

cool i wonder what Moyer777 thinks of it...

Geekyfanboy

He said he has it on his DVR and will watch it as soon as he can.. so I'm sure he'll let us know what he thinks of it as soon as he watches it.

Darkmolerman

He did say "watching it" lol i am SO literal