• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

New Pictures!

Started by moyer777, March 12, 2007, 04:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moyer777

people have called me artsy since I was a little kid... so I guess I picked it up there.   :lol2

I prefer creative. :)

Oh, and here is the look from my desk towards my door.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Darkmolerman

"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Jen

Impressive. I love the decor. I think you've got the coolest pastor digs I've ever seen. Most of the offices at our church looked like high school locker rooms.  :D

Our Church was a historic building, so the offices were rather worn down. We had to sell it and start over from scratch. Its an apartment complex now called the Sanctuary Lofts. They kept the building is still intact, stain glass and all... they just build the apartments around it.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Darkmolerman

Yeah the sunday school guy was weird and (no offence to any church goer) i diden't go and i would LOVE to go to Rick's IT ROCKS DUDE  :metallica:

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

moyer777

Quote from: Jen on March 13, 2007, 07:27:11 PM
Impressive. I love the decor. I think you've got the coolest pastor digs I've ever seen. Most of the offices at our church looked like high school locker rooms.  :D

Our Church was a historic building, so the offices were rather worn down. We had to sell it and start over from scratch. Its an apartment complex now called the Sanctuary Lofts. They kept the building is still intact, stain glass and all... they just build the apartments around it.

Yes, I have worked and volunteered in some pretty wild looking places.  I had a job at the local Union Gospel mission and worked in an office that was 80 some years old.  In the summertime I had to burn incense and light candles because the rats had died in the walls.  Now that was fun.  Phew!  The smell was bad.   

Anyway, I am blessed by the office I work in now, I will post some pictures of my world soon, so you can see where I work and live.  It will be fun.

moyer777

Quote from: Darkmolerman on March 13, 2007, 07:29:44 PM
Yeah the sunday school guy was weird and (no offence to any church goer) i diden't go and i would LOVE to go to Rick's IT ROCKS DUDE  :metallica:
Well you would have a blast Warren.  We rock it here at the place.  You should private message me and I will send you the URL for my podcast.  You might enjoy it.

Rick M

Darkmolerman

Chief

Great pictures. You guys look good!

"The Needs Of The Many, Out Weigh The Needs Of The Few, Or The One..."
Mr. Spock