• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Would you mind critiquing our 1st podcast episode?

Started by Jen, February 05, 2007, 11:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen

Ha! That's great! I can't take credit for that...it was totally unintentional.  :D
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Hancider

Hey just listened to your first podcast and I think it is pretty good. Only thing I could tell you to do is maybe add somemore news and rumors into the show and talk about those.  Also your engineer composer guy there who chimed in a couple times, give that guy a mic and let him do that i liked the dynamic when he was talking but i could barely here him.  Other than that sounds good and good luck.

Oh yeah and another thing and this really needs to be corrected right away. What is with this whole Anakin vs Han Solo hottest thing everone knows that HAN SOLO IS THE PIMP and Anakin is just a sad little boy. A sad sad little boy lol. 
What was the biggest problem with the Prequels?  One thing, NO HAN SOLO!!  Oh yeah you know it.

Jen

Hi Hancider. 
Thanks for the suggestions.  ;)
Our show has evolved a lot since the first episode. Our first show was horrible, check out the other three. We've made a lot of the changes folks suggested here in the forum. I think we get better with each show. We just finished recording our fourth podcast this past Friday night. Angela is editing it this weekend, but it should be up soon. Its a Star Wars A New Hope analysis. 

To make sure we don't sound the same as other geek casts, we've made our show more conversational. We know our listeners have probably already heard the news by the time our podcast is released anyway. We won't be adding news...but we'll often comment on something news worthy in references to other sci-fi podcasts.

Angela's goal was to create the feeling that you're apart of a geeky conversation and for the most part our last three shows seemed to have accomplished that.  :cheering

Oh and I agree with you big time: Han is WAY Hotter...I just like to play devil's advocate.  ;D
It wouldn't be interesting if I just agreed with Angela all the time.  :D

Thanks again for giving us a listen. Please check out our other episodes. Our first show STUNK and the second one was only a little better. The fourth is probably our best one so far. It should be up soon. :D
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Jen

I just saw a guest looking at this old thread and popped in to check it out again. I can't believe that our first, experimental episode is still on Angela's husbands site, LOL. Feb. 2007 seems like so long ago! Our first episode was sooooooo horrible! Or rather...I was horrible...I can't believe you guys liked our first attempt—maybe you were just being nice. :D

Anyway, I think we took the best suggestions offered in this thread and incorporated them into our show to make it better. Thanks for giving us a listen back then and for being so nice. Your feedback was invaluable to us.

For those who stumble across this dusty old thread you can find Anomaly at http://www.anomalypodcast.com
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast