• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

The Lost Room

Started by markinro, December 12, 2006, 10:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markinro

The show just started last night on SciFi.  I thought it was a pretty neat and original idea.  Good thing they are repeating the episode tonight because I need to watch some parts again.

Rico

On the TIVO.  Got to watch it still.  The concept sounds neat.

Geekyfanboy

I missed this went it first aired... but it's coming to DVD so I'll get a chance to watch it.

“The Lost Room” On DVD

The Lost Room,” a thrilling mini-series event that previously aired on the SCI FI Channel on December 11, 2006, features an all-star cast including Peter Krause, Julianna Margulies, Margaret Cho, Roger Bart and Kevin Pollak.

The story follows a detective as he investigates a mysterious motel room, which acts as a portal to an alternate universe. In the 1960s, an unknown event at the Sunshine Motel caused ordinary things in Room 10 to transform into items of wonder. The room and its contents gained unique and inexplicable properties, transforming them from mundane things into indestructible objects with extraordinary powers. These objects are sought after by anyone who knows their secrets.

“The Lost Room,” with a special featurette titled “Inside The Lost Room” becomes available on DVD April 3, 2007

Cpt.Serwin

I relly like the mini seires I hope they make it in to a show it was very good.