• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

The Next Generation Cosplay Plans

Started by Jen, March 02, 2016, 11:52:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen

Rico! Angela, Mark and I have decided to make TNG costumes for this year's Austin Comic Con. Wanna join us?  :cheers

We've been trying to get Mark to dress up as Riker since we first met him. He's finally willing to follow through.  :metallica:

I bought the pattern for my uniform years ago from Roddenberry.com. It's from the later seasons.

I think Angela and "Sith Jen" are going for the TNG Skant dress.

I'm not sure if I'm going to make a Science Blue or Command Red uniform. Which do you guys think I should make?

Has anyone else worn TNG costumes to a convention? Post them here! I'll add some of mine, which you've probably already seen in Rico's Comic Con Report.

Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Rico

I'm in!  A mix of colors I think would be great in group pics.  If Mark is going Riker, I would probably go science blue for me.  I think you ladies should mix the colors up too.  I see Angela as red, Sith Jen as red or yellow and you Jen as blue - but just my thoughts.  Fun idea!

Jen

Yay! I'm so excited. I was leaning Command Red, but maybe I should go Science Blue...
Anovos has a TNG jacket on clearance. Posted it in our Austin Comic Con FB Group, incase you or Mark were wanting to buy instead of make. http://www.anovos.com/collections/star-trek/products/star-trek-the-next-generation-command-burgundy-tunic-picard-standard-line

Pants from Cosplay Sky:
http://cosplaysky.com/star-trek-tng-voy-tos-nemesis-black-costume-pants.html

I think I convinced Angela and Stephanie to go as Troi and Beverly in leotards. Angela is very excited about doing this particular Troi cosplay.  ;D
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Rico

Looking forward to this!  Make it sew!  (Had to say that!)

Bromptonboy

Quote from: Rico on March 05, 2016, 12:34:34 PM
Looking forward to this!  Make it sew!  (Had to say that!)
Heyooh!
Pete