• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Vidcast # 552 - Wizard World Chicago 2015 Comic Con

Started by Rico, August 30, 2015, 08:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Here's the vidcast for this week featuring my trip to Wizard World Comic Con last weekend in Chicago.  Enjoy!

Podcast Notes:  http://treksinscifi.com/podcast_notes/?p=3696

Treks in Sci-Fi Vidcast # 552 on Vimeo

davekill

Nice video coverage of the Wizard World Con Rico!

Rico

Thanks Dave! I do like covering these cons and doing the video afterwards.

WillEagle

Just watched this today. Very fun to watch. The wife and I are going to try and hit the Wizard World Columbus Comic Con and William Shatner will be there! We are thinking real hard on getting a Photo op with him but its $80! We will probably just go one day and it will probably be Sat. Sept. 19. It should be a blast!

Rico

Go for the photo!  You might not get another chance.

WillEagle

Quote from: Rico on September 06, 2015, 06:24:30 PM
Go for the photo!  You might not get another chance.

Yeah, your right I have been thinking the same thing. I was thinking autograph or pic and the wife convinced me if we do it it will be the pic so she can be in it also! Plus she said its proof you met him. Good point.
Rico, do they let you take pics in the forums the actors have?

Rico

If you mean do they let you take pics during their con talks - most of the time.  William Shatner has sometimes not allowed it, but most of the time you can take pics in their talks.

WillEagle

Good deal. I was hoping to see a program of whats going on before I bought my tickets but its not posted yet. Probably going to buy them today anyway. And it does look like Sat. will be the day.