• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

HBO's WestWorld

Started by Bromptonboy, August 10, 2015, 06:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Yep - best new show on currently.

Bromptonboy

Question on the most recent show - around the picture in a frame:  [spoiler]I saw in that picture, 3 people.  Young Ford, Arnold, and a 3rd guy in the middle.  Who was that middle guy?  Was it the Ed Harris character, or man in black?[/spoiler]
Pete

Rico

Well...

[spoiler]I don't know who the third guy was in the picture.  Maybe it was the Ed Harris guy, but it didn't look much like him.  Might be someone we haven't met yet.[/spoiler]

Jobydrone

[spoiler]its been suggested online that the man in the middle is the host recreation of Ford's father"[/spoiler]

"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Bromptonboy

Thanks, that must be right.
Pete

Bromptonboy

Anyone else catching Season 2? I am behind one show, but enjoying it so far.
Pete

Rico

Quote from: Bromptonboy on May 08, 2018, 02:13:03 AM
Anyone else catching Season 2? I am behind one show, but enjoying it so far.

This season is not grabbing me as much as season one, but I'm still enjoying it.

Bromptonboy

Yeah, I like it but I am still waiting for the story line to really gel.
Pete

Bromptonboy

Wow, just finished episode 4.  What a compelling story - I was starting to set my expectations on low, but the story-line really picked up.
Pete

Rico

Yeah - this was an interesting episode.

Bromptonboy

What did you guys think of the final show of season 2?  I am still trying to work through the episode and figure out what happened.  :)
Pete

Rico

Quote from: Bromptonboy on June 26, 2018, 07:19:31 AM
What did you guys think of the final show of season 2?  I am still trying to work through the episode and figure out what happened.  :)

Yeah - I watched it.  CRAZY!!  I'm pretty lost at this point too - but it was cool!

Bromptonboy

Did you know there is a short scene after the credits?  I just watched that last night. 
Pete

Rico

Quote from: Bromptonboy on June 27, 2018, 03:50:30 AM
Did you know there is a short scene after the credits?  I just watched that last night. 

Yep - I watched it all.