• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Germany trip - Music Video

Started by Rico, July 19, 2015, 04:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Music video about my recent trip to Germany.  It was a blast!

Germany Trip, July 2015 on Vimeo

jedijeff

Thanks for sharing the Pics and Video from your trip. Germany is on my Bucket list to visit some day, watching the videos and pictures of yours, it is a lot like I imagine it to be.

Bromptonboy

Pete

Rico

Quote from: jedijeff on July 20, 2015, 06:50:44 PM
Thanks for sharing the Pics and Video from your trip. Germany is on my Bucket list to visit some day, watching the videos and pictures of yours, it is a lot like I imagine it to be.

It's a neat place - lots of cool things to see and history to view.

Bromptonboy

I was there a few times back when it was West Germany, and have been there once since reunification.  :)
Pete

davekill

Ever since seeing National Lampoon's European Vacation movie I've wanted to visit Germany.
It would be fun to see the small villages and beer gardens.

Rico

There's a beer garden on every corner.  I'm not sure how these people get anything done!  ;)

Jobydrone

LOL every picture was you drinking!!!  Hope you had a designated driver :)  Looks like an awesome trip in beautiful country. 
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Rico

Quote from: Jobydrone on July 24, 2015, 06:40:26 PM
LOL every picture was you drinking!!!  Hope you had a designated driver :)  Looks like an awesome trip in beautiful country. 

Not every picture.  :)
I was there for a week and we had some beer each night.  German beer in general is pretty weak and most nights I only had one beer.  I took over 500 pics, but the ones with people in them tended to be while having dinner, beer, etc.