• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Podcast # 526 - "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets"

Started by Rico, February 15, 2015, 07:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Kenny and I are back with round two of our Harry Potter series with a look at the second book and movie.  It's a long podcast this week, but I think you will all enjoy it.  Big thanks to Kenny again for joining me and editing it all together.

Podcast Notes:  http://treksinscifi.com/podcast_notes/?p=3562

http://www.treksinscifi.com/podcasts/TreksinSciFi_526_Chamber_Secrets.mp3

Bromptonboy

Pete

DrKankles

You knocked it out of the park fellas.  It kept me going as I delivered mail in the stupid snow.

Rico

Quote from: DrKankles on February 21, 2015, 06:06:33 PM
You knocked it out of the park fellas.  It kept me going as I delivered mail in the stupid snow.

Thanks very much!  Really appreciate it.

Bromptonboy

Pete

Vartok

After listening to HP1 I had to watch the DVD again, but ech, who wants to watch a not full screen DVD.  So I ordered the complete HP set in blu-ray and now am staying pace - after your podcasts I watch the blu-ray version.  Thanks guys for doing these, I am really enjoying your takes on the series.

V

Rico

It's been fun to revisit these for us too.  Expect installment three sometime in April.

WillEagle

I have only watched the first two movies so if your doing ep 3 soon I need to watch it. We bought all the movies on a black Friday sale and we have them all on dvd except for the last 2 which are blu-ray. So I have them and I just need to get watching.
You guys do a really good job covering everything including info about the books. I'll be honest and probably in the minority but I will probably never read the books. Really just not my cup of tea. So at least I find out things about the books since you cover some about them also.
Well need to get #3 watched soon. If I remember correctly I think Kenny said Prisoner of Azkaban was his favorite so it should be a good one.

Rico

Kenny and I both like the third book and movie a lot.  I'm shooting to get that podcast done this month sometime for an April release.

WillEagle

Meds

Listened today and really enjoyed it. Time just flew by, I love the discussions about the difference between the books and films, the behind the scenes info everything.
Keep em coming chaps.