News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Fanboys

Started by Geekyfanboy, November 15, 2006, 11:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

billybob476

Today's Forcecast is direct from the Chicago preview. Full of interviews and fiorst impressions. The movie seems like fun. If it comes to Toronto I may go see it.

Bryancd

After hearing Dave Filloni on the ForceCast recently I am looking forward to hopefully seeing this as well.

Geekyfanboy

I'm going to try and see it this weekend.. can't wait.

KingIsaacLinksr

Doesn't even open in Oregon.  Booooo.  Not that I'm surprised, they never release much here anyway. 

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

wraith1701

No showings here in bluegrass land. Anyone seen it yet?

Vartok

did Hollywood.com and for bluegrass there is at least

AMC Newport On The Levee 20
1 LEVEE WAY STE 4100
Ste. 4100
NEWPORT , KY 41071

Fanboys (PG-13)
Buy Tickets  -    2:55 pm | 5:20 pm | 7:40 pm | 10:00 pm

KingIsaacLinksr

Fanboys got huge negative reviews by critics in Oregon.  One of the idiot reviewer called us Trekkers....srsly?!?!  (Said it would offend us if we were called Trekkies.  I'M OFFENDED JERK!)  Said it lacked humor, that the "Real life" stuff made it seem like the whole "lets break into Lucas Ranch" storyline was well within reason.  (not a compliment)  Also said that the cameos were unneeded and simply a waste of talent. 

Not that I listen to them often, but in this case I wanted to because I cannot see Fanboys myself.  Why they never show stuff like this in Oregon I will never know....Its annoyingly hard to sit and wait for months for this movie to come out.  By the time it comes anywhere close to my area, the DVD will be out. 

Yes, a tad rant.  Forgive me.  I can't wait to see this movie.  :) :)

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Bryancd

It's playing here in Phoenix. I may try and see it.

jedijeff

It looks like it will open in Canada in April

globeTrekker

Hello from Malaysia! I took a quick look but didn't see this mentioned; looks good :) youtube(dot)com/watch?v=ntzYG9t5zi0 .... Chris (problems just posting link)

Geekyfanboy

I Merged the topic. :)

globeTrekker

Gee, do I feel foolish :) There's no dates shown in the mobile version of the site, but looks like this has been discussed for quite a long time! I really am a SF geek guy... really I am! :) Guess I just missed this one; so how did it turn out? (film critic's opinions aside)

Rico

Comes out next week, on May 19th on DVD. 

Yeoman Mara

OHH!  I still want to see this.
A redhead with a lightsaber is a dangerous combination!