• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Sexy Nerd Girl Vlog

Started by Rico, May 04, 2011, 05:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meds

bIt of Rico style dancing going on there.

Rico

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on September 03, 2011, 08:02:55 AM
bIt of Rico style dancing going on there.

Yeah!  Exactly what I thought too.  :)

Rico

MARKO

"Amat Victoria Curam"

Rico

Good one here on some podcasts Valerie likes:

http://youtu.be/7jRNIrAgRA0

Rico

Rico

Been awhile since one of these got posted - and this is a great one!
(warning some adult language in this one)

http://youtu.be/2WX5gqN9Rr4

Rico

This is a funny one - superhero stuff. 
(some language)

Secret Wars - Sexy Nerd Girl 136

Bromptonboy

Looks like her 200th and last regular vlog went up.
Pete

Rico

Bromptonboy

Hmm, stumbled on this - not sure what it means.  Wonder our gal Val has been doing.
Gone Fishin'
Posted on April 7, 2014 by Simon Fraser
Heyo!

I have some good news and some bad news. It's actually the same piece of news and it's either good or bad depending upon how you look at it. And perhaps dependant upon your current mood. Knock on wood – you're currently content.

Just as we did with our YouTube channel late last year, Sexy Nerd Girl is going on indefinite hiatus across all platforms.

We are about to start seeking distribution for our feature film version of Season 1 of Versus Valerie and need to give that process our undivided attention. The fine folks at the Independent Production Fund – which helped fund part of Season 1 – have put our Season 2 funding on hold until next year. Once we've found a distribution channel for our Season 1 feature, we'll re-apply with them next year for our Season 2 funding.

So the soonest you will be seeing any new Sexy Nerd Girl or Versus Valerie content will likely be 2015.

Until then, stay shiny. :)
Pete

Meds

Hmmm I did wonder what happened to Valerie, I hope she gets what she needs as I think she is a great writer.

Bromptonboy

Sounded like she was doing some self - discovery, and decided to drop the vlog.  Hope she succeeds in her new venture.
Pete