• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Podcast # 501 - "Them!"

Started by Rico, August 24, 2014, 09:53:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

This week, guest host Mark looks at another classic Sci-Fi film from the past, "THEM!."  This came out in 1954 and was one of the first big bug, monster films. Enjoy this retro review and coverage of this horror/SF gem from the man himself - Mark!

Podcast Notes: http://treksinscifi.com/podcast_notes/?p=3421

http://www.treksinscifi.com/podcasts/TreksinSciFi_501_Them.mp3

Bromptonboy

Cool - another Mark blast from the past.
Pete

davekill

Awesome movie, thanks Mark.. the paper shredder at work sounds just like these giant ants lol!

Ktrek

One of my favorites! Always enjoy Mark's reviews. Downloading now!

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

MARKO

Love that Movie! ...Make me a sergeant in charge of the booze!
"Amat Victoria Curam"

M-5

Quote from: MARKO on August 25, 2014, 08:35:31 AM
Love that Movie! ...Make me a sergeant in charge of the booze!
This movie does have some really good lines in it.

Vartok

Mark, enjoyed yet another one of your old time sci-fi movie casts (yes I am a bit behind).  I am also enjoying hearing you improve with each podcast, your voice is becoming more natural with time and you have progressed wonderfully.  And I love your 'by lines' that you use over and over.  Keep them coming!

Vartok

MARKO

Make me a sergeant in charge of the booze!
"Amat Victoria Curam"

M-5

Quote from: Vartok on May 03, 2015, 06:49:31 PM
Mark, enjoyed yet another one of your old time sci-fi movie casts (yes I am a bit behind).  I am also enjoying hearing you improve with each podcast, your voice is becoming more natural with time and you have progressed wonderfully.  And I love your 'by lines' that you use over and over.  Keep them coming!

Vartok

Thanks Vartok!