• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

New Phaser remote

Started by Rico, July 16, 2014, 04:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Mine just came!  This thing is so cool!  What a beautiful collectible.  And it charges via USB!  Amazing piece!

https://vine.co/v/O1YgWVVhvmr

Bromptonboy

Pete

Rico

This thing is got a ton of settings and electronics.  It even vibrates when you fire it and has many modes of fire just like the Master Replicas phaser from years ago.  Great item!

Bryancd

Quote from: Rico on November 26, 2014, 07:32:30 PM
This thing is got a ton of settings and electronics.  It even vibrates when you fire it and has many modes of fire just like the Master Replicas phaser from years ago.  Great item!

I want mine NOW!! Rico, trim those finger nails for Gods sake... ;)

Rico

It is a great replica.  And my fingernails are not long by any means.  I think it's the angle and close up view in that pic.  Barely an 1/8" in length - which is the best way really.  Too short leaves you no protection where the nail meets your skin.  I work with my hands a lot with chemicals, coatings, etc. and trust me - you want protection there.

Bryancd

Oh my, thats so funny, I seriously thought it was Lynne's hand! LOL!!!

Rico

Not with these huge mitts it isn't!

Rico

Oh, and you are going to love this phaser Bryan.  I like it so much I want to order another one!

Bryancd

Someone on the RPF thread posted another discount code!

Rico

Quote from: Bryancd on November 27, 2014, 11:13:58 AM
Someone on the RPF thread posted another discount code!

I think Black Friday will bring some deals too.  What's the new discount code and what percent off?

Bryancd

Code ELFINSALE is 25-30% off at ThinkGeek.

Bryancd

Let me be perfectly clear. I know $140 or maybe less is a lot of $, but a MR Replica phase is about $400 on e-bay and his thing is amazing. 9 Different sound effect, including self destruct, my favorite. It has a crystal inside that gold, the P1 operates separately, the sound is loud and crisp, just a total WIN for a TOS fan. These will sell out, buy one! And it can work as a TV remote.

Rico

Yeah, it's really a great item - especially if you don't have an MR version. 

Rico

Looks like for today only use the code CYBER in the Star Trek store for 25% off anything plus free shipping too!