• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Videos for Show # 500!

Started by Rico, July 09, 2014, 06:21:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Ok gang, this is the official request for your video's for show # 500.  This is the idea:

Record a short video describing what Sci-Fi or Fantasy universe you would like to live in and why? Go into details about what type of person you would be in this universe and so forth.  Examples:  Trek-verse, Star Wars-verse, Buffy-verse, Harry Potter-verse, Game of Thrones-verse, Comics, etc.  You get the idea.  It's ok to choose a couple universes if you can't settle on one (like a first choice and a runner-up).

Details:

Keep the video's 5 minutes or less
Format:  *.mp4 video is best
Due Date:  Get them to me by August 4th

Also, one entry will be randomly selected during vidcast # 500 to receive a prize of one season of any "Star Trek" series on their preferred format (DVD or Blu-Ray).  That's about it for now.  So, get recording and have fun with it!

Thanks,
Rico

Bromptonboy

I'll get working on one.  So many scifi realms I would like to visit..
Pete

Rusted Robot

WillEagle

davekill

All done and submitted.
I had to do a lot of cutting to keep it under five minutes and I hope it answers the question in a fun way. :)

Rico

Awesome! Everyone else, get going!! :)

Bromptonboy

I will try to have mine done over the weekend.  Tough choice though..
Pete

Rico

Start working on these gang!

Bryancd

Video done! What's the server info again? I know, I ask every time but I always forget where it is and how it works.

Wait, I found it!

Rico

Cool!  Thanks Bryan!

Ok - one week until the deadline.  Who wants to win a DVD or Blu-Ray set and also participate in the historic show # 500!?!?!!!  Don't get left out!

billybob476

Quote from: Bryancd on July 28, 2014, 02:49:02 PM
Video done! What's the server info again? I know, I ask every time but I always forget where it is and how it works.

Wait, I found it!

Bryan, if you're wearing a shirt in your video I'll be sorely disappointed.

Bryancd

Quote from: billybob476 on July 29, 2014, 06:45:32 AM

Bryan, if you're wearing a shirt in your video I'll be sorely disappointed.

I am, quelle domage!!!!

Rico

Bromptonboy

Pete

WillEagle