• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Doctor Who. The Peter Capaldi Series.

Started by Meds, January 07, 2014, 06:08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meds

Rico

I liked the season ender pretty much. Some good moments for everyone.  BUT,....

[spoiler]Is Missy/the Master really dead or not????[/spoiler]

Feathers

Ah, the eternal question :)

The only answer has to be 'This is Science Fiction so...'

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Meds

[spoiler]i say no because Moffat said in the making of interview that he loved Antony Ainleys Master would always look like he died at the end of the episode then turn up a few stories layer saying "I escaped" and that's all you need, bit like the classic rocket man stories lol[/spoiler]

Feathers

Rematches it in bits and pieces as the kids caught up with things and while there are still little niggles, I have to say that, overall, I like it. Decision made.

I'm not a complete fan of the completely mad Master but it's the way the show has been running since the return and I can cope with it. Capaldi is just about 'there' for me now too, so I'll be interested to see how I react to him after a bit of a break until Christmas.

Got to find something else to watch with the children now :(

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

Not that there was any real doubt, but it's confirmed that Capaldi will be back for another season/series.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/doctor-who-showrunner-confirms-peter-749557

Rico

"WHo, WHo, WHo!"   :leiaxmas

Rico

Really enjoyed this year's Christmas Who special.  I've come to really like the new Doctor/Clara team too.

Meds

I too really enjoyed the series and it was great to see him warming up in character at the end of the Christmas episode. Filming has started on the new series, really looking forward to it.

ChrisMC

Quote from: Meds on January 08, 2015, 01:55:09 PM
I too really enjoyed the series and it was great to see him warming up in character at the end of the Christmas episode. Filming has started on the new series, really looking forward to it.
Is the premiere going to be August again? Heck of a time to wait.
Check out our Classic BSG podcast! http://ragtagfugitivepodcast.com/

Meds

You know I think it could be yes, we might have a comic relief mini episode but it takes a long time to film lol