• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Has anyone seen these collector wall plaques?

Started by RickPeete, December 24, 2013, 01:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RickPeete

I am turning to the group to see if these still exist, and more importantly, if one like these exist for Jonathan Archer.  I'd like to get something similar to complete my collection.

Ktrek

I think that those plaques, or at least some of them, were done by Score Board Inc. and they are no longer in business. I am not sure when they went out of business but it might have been before the Enterprise series was on TV. I used to see these quite often at hobby stores and mall store fronts in the late 90s and early 2000s. Have you tried a search for Jonathan Archer plaques?

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Rico

You could probably make one similar yourself.  A plain plaque can be purchased, get the autograph pic and you can also get a little metal plate engraved so it all looks similar.  I've done that for a few of my pics.  Check the next con you go to for plain plaques or look online.

Bromptonboy

Ah, the hive mind at work.  A wonderful thing to behold.  :)
Pete

RickPeete

I did some searching before I posted and did not find anything like these for Enterprise crew members.  So I think I would have to get my own autographed photograph that would fit in a plaque of my own design.

Something to look for at the upcoming TrekCon in Chicago next year! :)

Thanks for the feedback!