• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Get well Bryan!

Started by billybob476, September 09, 2013, 07:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billybob476

Not sure if everyone here is friends with Bryan on FB but he had a bike crash during his race over the weekend and is a bit banged up.

So GET BETTER BUDDY!

Jobydrone

"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Bromptonboy

He'll walk it off..  ;)

Feel better soon pal.  I am glad it wasn't worse, and glad you had on your helmet.
Pete

Meds

Silly sausage, i told him not to ride after drinking those beers. Get well soon Bry. :)

Rico

I want to see bloody pictures!!  But, seriously, heal up buddy!  :)

Bryancd

Thanks guys! Not a ton of blood, some road rash and oozing scraps on my knee and elbow. The worst are my ribs, I think I am badly bruised on the right side. I sneezed a little while ago and saw stars it hurt so bad!

jedijeff

Hopefully you heal fast Bryan, I am sure the disappointment of not being able to finish hurts more. Hopefully you get another chance soon to do another race.

falconer

Get better, man. And stay off the bike for a little while  ;D

Ktrek

Sorry to hear about your wreck Bryan. At least it's recoverable injuries. I had a friend who wrecked his bike and neither the bike or him survived. Be thankful you did because your family needs you!

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

moyer777

late to the party here, but praying for your quick recovery Bryan. 

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Dangelus

Praxis

oh no, hope those ribs start feeling better!

Bryancd

Went to see my doc and nothing is broken, just some bruising. Ice and ibuprofen have made it feel a lot better, it's the muscle in my back, my lats, that have a contusion, not my ribs. Still, I sneezed today and it hurt like a mother!