• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Warp 11

Started by duken, November 02, 2006, 08:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duken

At first, I thought... WOW...... but now im starting to like them

Warp 11 is a rock band dedicated to star trek. There awesome if your a total trekkie  :vulcan :klingon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqGqDnb9S_Q&mode=related&search=
There first music video

www.warp11.com is their site. I personally like rand and kill, kill, kill, klingons... but those are like 2 of 3 that ive heard. Check them out.... there really catchy too  haha

Rico

WOW!  Very cool.  Thanks for the link bud!

wso32

That is cool.   :metallica: I think i may even buy one of the albums on itunes.  Thanks for the info duken.

Fanboy

That's music and video rocks hard!@  Thanks duken ....you 'da man!
"I aim to misbehave."

duken

ive been trying to find them on itunes

i swear i saw it before on there but now there gone.

Rico

Couldn't find them anywhere - except to buy the CD's.  I'll probably order them off Amazon.com

wso32

You can get them on itunes.  Here is the link from warp11 homepage.  Click the itunes icon and it will open up the itunes store with the three CDs available for purchase via itunes.

http://www.warp11.com/store.htm

Rico

Quote from: wso32 on November 04, 2006, 03:54:45 AM
You can get them on itunes.  Here is the link from warp11 homepage.  Click the itunes icon and it will open up the itunes store with the three CDs available for purchase via itunes.

http://www.warp11.com/store.htm

Well, I tried that and it opens up a blank page in iTunes saying no music was found.  Weird - maybe they aren't on iTunes anymore.

Yeoman Mara

That was amazing.  Quite a cool video.  Fun song too!  Thanks Duken.   ;)
A redhead with a lightsaber is a dangerous combination!

wso32

very strange the itunes link is not working for some.  it works fine for me and i actually bought a song from warp 11 via itunes today.  i have version 7.0.1.8 of itunes.

Rico

Yeah, I tried just a search for only Warp on iTunes and found them.  Thanks for the help.  Might just order the CD's anyway off Amazon.  Love this stuff!     :metallica:

duken

Rico, Im gonna see if I can get one of the members in the band to be on the podcast.

Ill let you know what happens :D

P.S.
How did you find them on iTunes? and is iTunes 7 fixed yet? cause i had to downgrade from that and it was really annoying..

duken

WOW! i just get on itunes, and it pops up! wth? haha

Geekyfanboy

Sci-fi Rock Gods ‘Warp 11? Release “It’s Dead, Jim”

Sci-fi rock superstars Warp 11 are back with their much-anticipated fourth studio album, “It’s Dead, Jim”. From the raw power of “Belt Buckle Tractor Beam”, the Ramones-inspired “Tribbles and Ecstasy”, the Christian rock anthem “Beam Me Up to Heaven” and the somber trip-rock journey of “Trekquiem”, the wickedly funny Warp 11 is clearly at the top of their game.

Warp 11 recorded the new release in their hometown Sacramento, California with co-producer Joe Johnson (Cake, Deftones). The album was mastered by Jason Livermore (The Ataris, Less Than Jake, Rise Against).

Through hundreds of “nitro burnin’ prime directive” live concerts, television and radio appearances nationwide, the wickedly funny Warp 11 has gone beyond sci-fi fans to win over mainstream rock audiences with seriously great music and an undeniable good time.

“It’s Dead, Jim” is now available at amazon.com, Apple iTunes and other fine retailers nationwide.

Rico

Oh - time to visit iTunes tonight!