• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - complete set

Started by Rico, July 26, 2013, 03:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Since I've held off getting these, I'm definitely picking this up in October!

Straight out of Star Wars Celebration Europe comes the announcement of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 5 Blu-ray and a complete box set of the entire series which will both hit stores on October 15th. You can read the full press release and a preview that Lucasfilm debuted for the release below.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Complete Season Five, the final season of the hit series, will release on October 15, 2013, on Blu-ray (2-disc, $59.97 MSRP) and DVD (3-disc, $49.98 MSRP). The collection delivers all 20 episodes, two as director's cuts never seen on TV, and supplements them with a host of behind the scenes bonus materials, cast and crew interviews, and deleted and alternate scenes, revealing the magic behind the making of the cutting-edge series.

In its Emmy-winning fifth season, the gripping Star Wars story moves closer to the grim events of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith and several major players face their destinies as the galaxy plunges into darkness. Planets are rocked by revolution, ancient Jedi secrets are explored, and Ahsoka Tano -- the spirited Padawan so central to the series -- faces a major crisis that will change her forever.

For those wanting to relive every moment of the epic series from the beginning comes the Star Wars: The Clone Wars Seasons 1-5 Collector's Edition, also releasing on October 15, 2013, on Blu-ray (14-disc, $149.99 MSRP) and DVD (19-disc, $119.98 MSRP). All previous complete season sets have been collected here for the first time. With unique packaging, the Collector's Edition also includes a brand new 54-page Art of The Clone Wars booklet that showcases concept art from across all five seasons, with many pieces never before published.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge7XxdE25TU#ws

Bryancd

I have the previous 4 Seasons individually, but I will likely as well! I can gift my first 4 to friends who have never seen it and spread the Clone Wars Love!

WillEagle

I just finished season 2 from Netflix. Got season 3 starting soon on my Q after a couple of more movies.
I wish they would put this on streaming.

jedijeff

Seeing that it is coming out with a book with some Art, I will probably pickup that full set. Missed that they stopped releasing the art and extras after season 2.

Geekyfanboy

Yay.. I only have the first two seasons on blu ray.. gonna pick up the 5 season collection.

Wish they would announce how they are going to release the "season 6" episodes.