• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Greetings all...

Started by Captain BJ Wanlund, December 10, 2005, 03:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain BJ Wanlund

I am Captain BJ Wanlund.  I created my character when I was trying to find a Trek-universe character.  I wanted some kind of authority figure with ties to a head man. That's when I thought, "Why don't I make one based off of myself?"  That's how my character came into being.

I am a fan of Trek, SW, and all things sci-fi.  Asimov isn't my total favorite.  The only fantasy series I can confess to reading is the "Dealing With Dragons" series by Patricia C. Wrede.  Yes, I know that the book is "chick-lit", but I think that men have so much more to learn, and if they cast it off as "girly stuff", they're missing the big picture.  They don't know what women want, or how they think.  Big mistake.  Sensitive men know how women think and what they want.  If you take a look at yourselves, you may see what I mean.

Sincerely,

Captain BJ Wanlund
Love Star Trek TOS & TNG (never really got into DS9, Voyager, or Enterprise).  Also love Star Wars (everything save for the prequels...), and Indiana Jones, and ElfQuest, basically anything remotely SF or fantasy is my bag, tho I tend more towards SF than I do fantasy.

Rico

spock

Visit the Unofficial Treks n Sci-Fi RPG forum http://spocksmac.byethost11.com/forum

Riskygodfather

Welcome to this wonderful community.
"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out

Geekyfanboy

Welcome Captain to our little area of "cyber" space.

spock

You are in violation of "cyber" space.
Just kidding :P
Visit the Unofficial Treks n Sci-Fi RPG forum http://spocksmac.byethost11.com/forum

Captain BJ Wanlund

thanks for the welcomes, guys.

I happened to be pretty busy the last few months, so that explains why I haven't been on that much.

Funny thing about spock's first comment "welcome human". actually, I call myself a Vulcan.  Vulcans have emotional responders, but they handle them differently.  That's me in a nutshell.  I am autistic (how I drew the Vulcan connection I shall never know) and I have a lot to learn about human emotion.

BJ
Love Star Trek TOS & TNG (never really got into DS9, Voyager, or Enterprise).  Also love Star Wars (everything save for the prequels...), and Indiana Jones, and ElfQuest, basically anything remotely SF or fantasy is my bag, tho I tend more towards SF than I do fantasy.

Picard_delta_5

but you sound like a very sensitive person..... welcome aboard.
Star Trek Will Rise Again

Rico

Glad to see you back again Capt. BJ.  Happy to have you here - still.   :)

spock

Quote from: Captain BJ Wanlund on April 30, 2006, 05:23:35 AM
thanks for the welcomes, guys.

I happened to be pretty busy the last few months, so that explains why I haven't been on that much.

Funny thing about spock's first comment "welcome human". actually, I call myself a Vulcan. Vulcans have emotional responders, but they handle them differently. That's me in a nutshell. I am autistic (how I drew the Vulcan connection I shall never know) and I have a lot to learn about human emotion.

BJ
Forgive me.  :vulcan

Captain BJ Wanlund

You're forgiven Spock.

Picard_delta: yes, I am a sensitive person, now if women would actually give me a chance...

The only woman I'd ever have a chance with would be Shatner's daughter... ;D

BJ

Jen

Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast