• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

STAR WARS Rebels- New animated show coming!!!!

Started by Bryancd, May 20, 2013, 07:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedijeff

Cool stuff, going to enjoy the build up to this. That is the nice thing about the internet, is they can really promote things like they never could in the past. I liked the little behind the scenes segments on the characters as well they have put out so far. Something about putting the Star Wars music on top of something that really pulls me into the world.

Jen

Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Rico

Geekyfanboy

Bryancd

billybob476

I like it. It feels much more OT then I thought it would.

Rico

Rico

Bromptonboy

Cool!  A chance to start something at the beginning.
Pete

Jobydrone

I'm in the middle of a marathon right now.  Since I never watched the Clone Wars, and they recently added the whole series to Netflix, I watched the three original movies, then Eps 1 & 2, and now I am around episode 11 of season 1 of the Clone Wars animated series.  Enjoying it so far, I give myself about a 50% chance of making it through the whole series.  I'm gonna try to watch all four seasons before this new show starts, then finish it off with Revenge of the Sith before watching Rebels.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Bromptonboy

Hah!  I was trying to catch up on Dr WHo - but gave that up!
Pete

Rico

I've been enjoying Rebels quite a bit.  Anyone else watching?

Jobydrone

Yes I've seen the first three episodes.  It's been fun so far but I doubt I'll keep up with it.  Offer me some Darth Vader action and I'd be all in.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx