• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

The Tomorrow People

Started by Geekyfanboy, May 16, 2013, 03:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillEagle

Not sure if I'm going to get into this or not. There is another CW series starting soon that I do want to watch called 'The 100'. Like somebody said earlier just too much to watch.

Feathers

This started out over here just last week and I managed to catch the first episode by chance. (I think I found it On Demand).

It was certainly enough to grab the attention so I'll watch the next few. It does seem quite a way from the 1970s outing I remember from childhood so my expectations will have to be a little differenbt for this one.

(The old show was a lot more spooky and haunting than this appears to be although that could simply have been my childhood perceptions).

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

I'm enjoying this new series a fair amount but I'm not sure the ratings will hold for another year.  Interesting premise and characters so far.  Hope it continues.

Feathers

Has this been cancelled?

The series hasn't over here yet but I've seen at least one reference to cancellation on the internet.

Rico

Yep, cancelled recently. Season wrapped last week. I enjoyed it a lot and wish they could have gotten at least one more year.

Bromptonboy

Sounds like I need to give this one a try.  You are right Rico, so many show..so little time!
Pete

Feathers

Quote from: Rico on May 13, 2014, 03:32:51 AM
Yep, cancelled recently. Season wrapped last week. I enjoyed it a lot and wish they could have gotten at least one more year.

Shame. We still have a couple to go and I was hoping this was going to progress for another year.

Oh well :(