• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

I'm Back!

Started by ElfManDan, April 10, 2013, 02:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElfManDan

So it's been a while since I've posted anything, or been on the forums. Those who know me know I live a pretty busy life, especially over the past few years. Those who remember me here knew me as "Sheppard," but this is an overhauling, and now I'm back with a my new internet name "ElfManDan." So I've missed you guys, and since then I've also gone a long ways in growing up and learning those life lessons (whilst still being somewhat immature, actually probably more immature, I found I like it that way). For me there's lots of new adventures on the way. Art, media, fitness, and I want to share them with all of you. I'm still a little behind on the podcast, but I've been catching up (I was almost a year behind not long ago), and listening to it just made me want to come back again. So I'm glad to be coming back, and getting reinvolved, and reacquinted, and acquainted with you new faces on the forums. It's great to be a part of this community, and I really want to be back as part of this abundancy of geekdom!

Bryancd

Welcome back!!!!! I have enjoyed keeping up with your exploits on FB!

ElfManDan

Thanks Bryan, and plenty more exploits to come! I got something big to reveal soon, and it's so exciting it's hard for me not to give out sneak peeks (which I may do a little anyway, we'll see). Another reason I wanted to be back because these new adventures and endeavors in my life are things you guys are gonna love!

davekill

Nice to see you back.
How do you like all the different podcasts we doing now?
Everyone's had a shot at it. Might be something to consider.

Rico

Welcome back to our happy family Dan!  Glad to see you again!

Praxis

Welcome back! (from the newbie ;) been on here for all of a week)

ElfManDan

Quote from: davekill on April 10, 2013, 03:51:50 PM
Nice to see you back.
How do you like all the different podcasts we doing now?
Everyone's had a shot at it. Might be something to consider.

It's been great hearing from everybody else on the show. Have actually thought about doing one myself (again actually, cause Tim and I did the Chuck episode a while back, think it'd be fun to do it again). Just have to find some time to do so, but everybody sounds like they have so much fun doing them.

Bromptonboy

Welcome back to the active rolls.  :)
Pete

ElfManDan

And it's feeling great to be back!!! I really have missed you all!

Feathers

Ah, but we've all been following you (on Twitter). You make me feel desperately unfit :)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

ElfManDan

Don't worry Mike. A. I'm kinda in the uber fit category (aka crazy person category) and B. it's never too late to start becoming a fitness junky too! ;D