• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Happy Belated Birthday Ktrek

Started by moyer777, April 03, 2013, 10:39:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moyer777

Kevin,  so sorry I missed your bday on the 31st!  SO GLAD TO KNOW YOU!

Happy Birthday
KTREK!

:happybday

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Meds

Bryancd

Rico

Hope you had a great birthday Kevin!

WillEagle

I haven't been on here for a couple of days due to the wonderful work sced I've had this week. So Happy Birthday a few days late.
:happybday

Ktrek

Thanks for the Birthday greetings everyone! I did have a very nice birthday except my wife took me to Red Lobster on Sunday (my usual birthday fare btw) and I got food poisoning. I got really sick within two or three hours of eating and have been sick ever since. I finally went to the doctor yesterday because I figured five days was long enough and she said I had all the classic symptoms of food poisoning. I tried to work all week but it got to the point where I felt I was going to have an embarrassing episode and called in. So, I have been off the last two days and don't have to work until Monday. I feel a lot better today but still a little under the weather. However, it's a vast improvement over the last few days. That's for sure! I doubt I will be eating Red Lobster anytime soon again, if ever!  :-\

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

jedijeff

Happy Birthday Kevin, sorry to hear you got sick.

Praxis

Oh man, that sounds rough. But good you are feeling better. Happy Bday!

Feathers

Wow, not such a happy birthday then :(

In that case, have a happy post-birthday when you're feeling fully recovered :)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.