• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

So happy to visit the forums

Started by Ensign Random, May 02, 2012, 09:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zarabeth32

Welcome to the forums Ensign Random.  :cheering

Does that mean you'll have random avatar?  ;D

Z
In honor of my still living father - "I drank what?"

Jen

Quote from: Ensign Random on May 02, 2012, 09:46:01 PM
Hi! I'm Ensign Random. I am here to do whatever Starfleet or the episode plot requires :)

Actually, I have been a listener for a few years and an SF/F fan for many, many years. I finally decided to join after the Black Hole podcast. It brought back memories of my childhood (yes, I'm that old). Big trek fan. I remember attending a con in college and having the time of my life. Watch lots of trek, esp. DS9.

I used to work as a university lecturer, currently I am a stay at home mom (a wonderful underappreciated job) with some part-time writing and editing gigs here and there. :bond

Hi Welcome! I too am a mom and I know what you mean about the stay at home gig being under-appreciated. My sister stays home with her children and she gets all kinds of grief about it from working women. Personally,  I think it's an awesome thing for you to do for your kiddos. :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Ensign Random

Geekyfanboy, Zarabeth, Jen:
Thank you so much for the warm welcomes!
Enjoyed the perfect creatures podcast and will have to check out the Anomaly Podcast.

Working women/Stay at home-we're all just doing the best that we can!
"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
― Neil deGrasse Tyson
http://smartgirlsscifi.wordpress.com
@mrsbookmark