• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

The 1000 + Club

Started by Geekyfanboy, October 26, 2006, 11:41:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wraith1701

Congratulations, man! :)

KingIsaacLinksr

I hit 1000 posts so that makes me  the 8th Fleet Admiral.  Its been a pleasure being on these forums as they give me something to do online other than homework or World of Warcraft.  I have to say, idk who's post it was, but someone said: "Rico's podcast is the best Trek podcast because it is released weekly (unlike most podcasts), is entertaining and fun each week."  All I can say, is YES.  It is always great to see Itunes downloading the new episode of the week and I have yet to be disappointed.  It is just too darn bad it doesn't pay Rico, then you could quit your day job.   ::)   ;D  ;D  :biggrin  heh heh  Otherwise, all I can say is keep it up because there is someone out there listening. 

I also have to say, that I absolutely love the RPG.  It is unique compared to everything I have seen and is probably the only reason I stayed on this forum when I first started.  Nowadays, that and of course all this great news posted by Kenny and others keeps me coming back twice or more a day.  :)  The RPG is definately gaining in strength and all I can see is good things to come. 

I'm probably one of the most out-spoken people here and tend to trip on myself or accidentally push a border of comfort.  I guess I have too much passion about some topics.  I apologize for past and future mistakes ;).   Sadly, I still need to L2TYPE!  haha. (Learn to type). 

This is a great community and we have one man to thank for it.  I don't know what started this idea Rico, but all I can say, is that it is the best thing you ever thought of.  But I'm sure you knew that.  :) 

So, as I always say!

Signing off:

King Linksr: The Digimon Nut, Zelda Lover, Wow Addict, Mr. Secret Isaac, Christian poor college student Timothy L. Wetzel.   :blink  :metallica:  :angel:  :laugh:  :thumbsup :dstar :r2d2line :r2d2 :starwars::starwars: :starwars: :biggrin :cheers :cheers :cheers
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Bryancd

Congrat's! Your contributions to this forum have been great . :)

Ktrek

That's a great achievment Tim!

Now get back to your schoolwork and pick those grades up!  :laugh:

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

moyer777

Tim- You are the man!

Way to go.

And congrats!

:cheering

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

iceman

Congrats, here to the next 1000 posts

Rico

Congrats Tim.  Glad to have you here.

MouseSlayer

ooooooh is that how its done!

17<post>

18<post>

19<post>

haha just kidding

hey where might i find the breakdown of ranks?
insert humorous quote here*

Geekyfanboy

Wow.. our club is getting bigger and bigger... I would like to welcome our latest member Billybob.. Congrats on doing what only a few of us have done..

6000 + Club:
Rico     6947     

5000 + Club
Startrekfanatic5   5310    

2000 + Clue
Jen    2460    

1000 + Clue
Riskygodfather    1994    
moyer777    1767    
Picard_delta_5    1607    
spock       1462    
jedijeff    1423    
Kinglinksr     1315    
Bryancd    1215    
billybob476    1001

wraith1701

Quote from: Kinglinksr on February 01, 2008, 09:19:17 AM
I hit 1000 posts so that makes me  the 8th Fleet Admiral.  Its been a pleasure being on these forums as they give me something to do online other than homework or World of Warcraft.  I have to say, idk who's post it was, but someone said: "Rico's podcast is the best Trek podcast because it is released weekly (unlike most podcasts), is entertaining and fun each week."  All I can say, is YES.  It is always great to see Itunes downloading the new episode of the week and I have yet to be disappointed.  It is just too darn bad it doesn't pay Rico, then you could quit your day job.   ::)   ;D  ;D  :biggrin  heh heh  Otherwise, all I can say is keep it up because there is someone out there listening. 

I also have to say, that I absolutely love the RPG.  It is unique compared to everything I have seen and is probably the only reason I stayed on this forum when I first started.  Nowadays, that and of course all this great news posted by Kenny and others keeps me coming back twice or more a day.  :)  The RPG is definately gaining in strength and all I can see is good things to come. 

I'm probably one of the most out-spoken people here and tend to trip on myself or accidentally push a border of comfort.  I guess I have too much passion about some topics.  I apologize for past and future mistakes ;).   Sadly, I still need to L2TYPE!  haha. (Learn to type). 

This is a great community and we have one man to thank for it.  I don't know what started this idea Rico, but all I can say, is that it is the best thing you ever thought of.  But I'm sure you knew that.  :) 

So, as I always say!

Signing off:

King Linksr: The Digimon Nut, Zelda Lover, Wow Addict, Mr. Secret Isaac, Christian poor college student Timothy L. Wetzel.   :blink  :metallica:  :angel:  :laugh:  :thumbsup :dstar :r2d2line :r2d2 :starwars::starwars: :starwars: :biggrin :cheers :cheers :cheers

Congrats, Fleet Admiral Linksr! 

Jen

Congratulations Tim and Billybob. Don't let those bars on your sleeve go to your head... ;)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Rico

Congrats to all the posters.  I'm very happy for the great folks here.  I've always said that a tight knit, great group of folks who get along is much more enjoyable than tons of people who don't really know each other or have much in common.  But even with that, we do continue to steadily grow and expand.  So tell your geek friends to join our merry little band!

Darth Gaos

Congrats Tim and BillyBob on your promotion to Fleet Admiral.  Sooner or later I will get there but with working on computers all day every day and 4 kids...well..I post when I can. 

I did want to say though, regardless of post count, these forums and this community are the best Rico and they are always my first stop when I am online.
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?

billybob476

Thanks all, a number is just a number but I'm glad that I can find so many opportunities to contribute to the conversation! All I can hope is that sometimes I say something that makes some degree of sense.

Meds

Congrats both, i've a long way to go.