• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

The 1000 + Club

Started by Geekyfanboy, October 26, 2006, 11:41:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Well guys with this post I have officially made it to 1000 posts. I can't believe it. I post in other forums but nothing like I do in this forum. I have enjoyed chatting with every member in this forum. I know we are a small group but that is kind of nice. I chat with quite a few of you outside of this forum via YM or AIM and would consider all of you as friends. Just wanted to thank Rico first of all for creating such a great podcast and second for creating this wonderful community.

Trekkygeek

Congrats to you, I hope to get there eventually, but it will take a lot of time and effort. Happy 1000th
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Rico

Thanks for all your help Kenny & for being such a great influence on the forums.  I'm really happy with the way things are going here.

Bryancd

"1000 posts.....a milestone of geek achievment or a cry for help? You decide!"
LOL! I'm always conflicted when I look at my post count on various forums and alwaus have that thought!

wso32

Congrats Kenny.  I enjoy hearing your take on all things SciFi etc.  Again Congrats!

Elizur

Hey Kenny

Your posts are always nice and enthusiastic, I enjoy reading them.

Grats on 1000!

comix

congrats! What a milestone.  :cheers
I think the surest sign that there is intelligent life out there in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

- Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)

Jobydrone

Good job Kenny, looking forward to 1000 more.  On a side note, why does the "Captain" insignia on here only have three pips?  Shouldn't it have four?  And I could be wrong but I thought that Lt. Commander was one black pip and two gold, while Commander was three gold. 
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Rico

On the pip count thing I set it up like this.  I found a set of pips that I liked and wrote down a nice spread of ranks.  Then I took each pip in the sequence and assigned a rank to it, then the next and so on.  I know they don't really fit exactly to "Trek" conventions, but it's just a fun little forum thing I thought.

Jobydrone

Quote from: Rico on October 27, 2006, 05:26:18 AM
On the pip count thing I set it up like this.  I found a set of pips that I liked and wrote down a nice spread of ranks.  Then I took each pip in the sequence and assigned a rank to it, then the next and so on.  I know they don't really fit exactly to "Trek" conventions, but it's just a fun little forum thing I thought.

That's cool, it's one of my favorite features of the forums, very neat.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Bryancd

I'm just going to start posting like crazy to get a promotion!!

Chief

Kudos, Kennny!! Thanks for all your posts. I need to catch up!!!

"The Needs Of The Many, Out Weigh The Needs Of The Few, Or The One..."
Mr. Spock

Geekyfanboy

I would like to welcome our token "girl" on the forums to the 1000+ club... Congrats Jen. Thanks for all your contributions to the forum and very big  thanks for becoming my co-runner of the RPG game.

Jen

In the immortal words of Hailey Berry "You like me...you really like me!"   :D
Token Girl? Hummm...it has a nice ring to it. Thanks for the welcome.  :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Rico

Congrats Jen!  And yes - thanks so much for all your work and hopefully fun on the forums.  We do have a couple of other women here, but obviously we see Jen the most and appreciate her added girl geekness here to keep us guys in line!   ;)