• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

TNG in theaters - Nov. 29th

Started by Rico, October 24, 2012, 04:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillEagle

Thats true but shouldn't just going with me be romantic enough...ok, probably not!  :)

Geekyfanboy

I missed the S1 launch last time.. really want to try and make it to this one... would love to see TNG on the big screen.

M-5

I wish I could see it, but I gotta' work. :(

Feathers

Quote from: M-5 on November 17, 2012, 01:06:11 AM
I wish I could see it, but I gotta' work. :(

I'd love to see it but I'm on the wrong continent.

Enjoy!

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

Rico

Can't wait to see this tomorrow night!

Rico

That was a heck of a lot of fun - even more than the last time.  The episodes looked great and it was a blast to see both "Q Who?" and the extended version of "The Measure of a Man" on the big screen in a theaters with other Trekkies.  The extended version is very well done I thought and is seamless on how they slip in the new parts.  The bloopers and Behind the Scenes stuff was great too.  I'm even more excited to get my Blu-Ray set for season 2 next week now.  And the preview for the season three set....  WOW!

Ricardocameron

Awesome, Rico thanks for the heads up!

Quote from: Rico on November 29, 2012, 07:11:32 PM
That was a heck of a lot of fun - even more than the last time.  The episodes looked great and it was a blast to see both "Q Who?" and the extended version of "The Measure of a Man" on the big screen in a theaters with other Trekkies.  The extended version is very well done I thought and is seamless on how they slip in the new parts.  The bloopers and Behind the Scenes stuff was great too.  I'm even more excited to get my Blu-Ray set for season 2 next week now.  And the preview for the season three set....  WOW!
www.GoldenRetrieverErrands.com
"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man, and let history make its own judgment." ~Dr. Zefram Cochrane

"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible." -Arthur C. Clarke

Bromptonboy

I really wanted to see this, but we had a cub-scouts meeting I couldn't move. 
Pete

Rico

Quote from: Bromptonboy on November 30, 2012, 05:07:50 AM

Sounds like a merit badge trip to the theater to me.  Teach them about the measure of a man!  :)

Bromptonboy

Quote from: Rico on November 30, 2012, 05:28:17 AM
Quote from: Bromptonboy on November 30, 2012, 05:07:50 AM

Sounds like a merit badge trip to the theater to me.  Teach them about the measure of a man!  :)
I Like it!  Actually we were working on the Science badge, and went over Pascal's Law & the Bernoulli principle - so we were on track!  :) 
Pete

moyer777

We had an awesome time!

I agree Rico, it was seamless.  I am still blown away by the kindness and feeling of family from Trekkies.  We stayed after and had a great talk with some folks we had seen last time at the theater.  I hope they do this again for the third season.

here are some pics....

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com