• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

Started by Rico, November 10, 2012, 05:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MARKO

I just saw the trailer this morning... i didn't even know they made a new movie. Pretty excited now.
"Amat Victoria Curam"

WillEagle

Well I decided to give my wife one of her gifts early since its a new camera and I wanted her to be used to it for Thanksgiving and Christmas. So she said she would give me one of mine.

I am now the owner of the Star Wars Blu-ray 9 disc set!!!!!! AWESOME!!!! The Force is truly with me!! I see a marathon coming on when I'm on vacation next week!!!!!

Bromptonboy

Speculation - not a spoiler, but I will hide anyways:
[spoiler]What are the thoughts that Luke has gone evil?  I am guessing that the guy with the unusual light saber may be him..[/spoiler]
Pete

Rico

WillEagle

Rico

Rico

WillEagle

Those were so cool! But where is Luke and Leia?? I am a big Solo fan so I could live without much of Luke and Leia but I would prefer that they be in it more also.

Rico

Rico

Bromptonboy

I was watching some TV with my 14 year old daughter last night.  She commented that she thought some commercials are overdoing it with Star Wars themes.  :)  Not sure I agree yet  ... but hope they don't 'jump the shark' so to speak.
Pete

Rico

Don't underestimate the Disney marketing machine.  :)

Rico

Bromptonboy

This vendor knows how to press my buttons..  ;)

Does your current IT solution belong in a galaxy far, far away?

Join Evolve IP for a free exclusive showing of Star Wars: The Force Awakens on December 21st at 6:00 PM at the Movie Tavern in Collegeville, PA. We'll also provide you with:   

Dinner and drinks   
BB8 Droid and memorabilia giveaway 
Lots of fun networking with other local IT professionals
We'll also discuss with you how Evolve IP can bring the force of the cloud to your company.

Space is limited so please register today.

May the force be with you!

Pete

Rico