• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

"ST: Continues: Fairest of them All"

Started by Rico, June 15, 2014, 09:37:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Latest episode from this excellent fan film series...

Star Trek Continues E03 "Fairest of Them All" on Vimeo

davekill

Space, the final conquest..

Frak that was cool!

[spoiler] End scene: I half expected Kirk to ask.. 'Have you ever read Milton, Spock?' [/spoiler]

Rico

This was another awesome piece of work! Vic and his team are really nailing the feel of TOS with these episodes. It's like getting a new season of TOS. Really great stuff!

Ktrek

That was well... awesome! Loved every minute of it.

[spoiler]I really liked the use of the original Galileo and Kirk's scream of SPOCK!!!!!!! as the doors closed was a nice touch. It was really nice that Nasa let them use the Galileo for the final scenes as well. Asia DeMarcos as Marlena was perfectly cast. [/spoiler]

I think Star Trek Continues is giving Phase II a run for their money and I'm actually enjoying these episodes more. I will however, be interested to see how the new actor to play Kirk in Phase II will pan out.

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Bryancd

I don'y think I have ever said this before...but loose the blonde. Otherwise great fun!

moyer777

This is by far the best fan made Star Trek to date for me.  It captured the look and feel of the original.  LOVED it. 

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

WillEagle