• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Kenny is in a video!

Started by moyer777, June 11, 2012, 02:49:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

People are just hard core country music haters, they dislike her yellow eye makeup.. just trolls being trolls. I've gotten some nasty things said about me in the you tube comments.. but I just keep telling myself.. Haters gonna hate. 

Yes the country singer is Jason Charles Miller, he's new to county but was part of an industrial rock band Godhead.

billybob476

It seems that the video got posted to Reddit and some other site that that's full of the dregs of the internet.

billybob476

I fully support this comment Kenny:

QuoteDancing Man in the back by the double doors dancing like a BOSS!!!

moyer777

well I for one LOVE the video, the music and especially the dancing man by the double doors.  I smile every time and can't get the song out of my head. :)

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

davekill

I like it too and that's all that matters - HA! :)

Rico

With regards to comments on Youtube I think people just troll and write nasty stuff to get a reaction.  I don't even think most of them really believe what they write - they are just doing it to provoke people (which is silly).  Anyway, love the music and the video and I have been known to play a little country from time to time even if it isn't my favorite type of music genre.

Feathers

Good stuff. Even aside from the fact that it's Kenny, I like the thinking that allows a guy to dance in the background rather than the stereotypical girls that everyone else uses.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

PaulECoyote