• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Treks in Sci-Fi now on Facebook!

Started by Rico, May 18, 2012, 09:17:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jobydrone

"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Rico

Jobydrone

Every post everyone makes is coming to my email by default.  I have to change something
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

KingIsaacLinksr

Go to the group settings or your account settings. That'll get rid f it.

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Rico

Quote from: KingIsaacLinksr on May 21, 2012, 07:18:57 AM
Go to the group settings or your account settings. That'll get rid f it.

King

Yeah - what Tim said.

Jobydrone

Can't do it from the mobile app, not sure why that app is so crippled after all this time.  Gotta jump on my computer at home to do it.

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: Jobydrone on May 21, 2012, 09:00:18 AM
Can't do it from the mobile app, not sure why that app is so crippled after all this time.  Gotta jump on my computer at home to do it.

The mobile app is horrible. Just add Facebook to your home screen and just throw the app in the background somewhere. Safari/whateverDroidhas handles mobile FB 1000x faster than that piece of crap app >=(

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Meds

Oh its easy to do on a mobile. open facebook app, scroll down to tsf, then go to info, scroll down to edit notification settings open that and pick your option.

Jobydrone