• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Today I celebrate 24 years of marriage!!!

Started by WillEagle, April 23, 2012, 05:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillEagle

Have a great day planned with my great wife. Looking foward to today and many more years to come. Tell me if I'm crazy, but I think having someone at your side since you were 20 is a good thing. There is something to be said of waking up to someone that you know loves and cares about you everyday. I thank the Good Lord for the blessing that is my wife!

:wub :love :wub :love

billybob476

Bryancd

Jobydrone

Wow your marriage is older than some of the members of this community!  Congrats!!!
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

turtlesrock

whoo, happy anniversary! :) congratulations!

Bromptonboy

Congratulations and kudos to you both.  May you make the 75th together in good health.
Pete

Rico

Congrats to you both Will, and well said.  I agree that's it's very nice to have someone who knows you so well and always is there for you.  I feel very much the same way.  :)

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: Jobydrone on April 23, 2012, 06:24:30 AM
Wow your marriage is older than some of the members of this community!  Congrats!!!

Hey!

;)

Seriously congrats on the years of marriage!

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

M-5

Congratulations to you and your wife, Will. :cheers

Dangelus

moyer777

so awesome.  Yes, I am very blessed to have been with Amy for 26 years in June.  Love being married, it's got the tough times, but the benefits far outweigh the hard times.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Jobydrone

Quote from: moyer777 on April 23, 2012, 01:38:48 PM
so awesome.  Yes, I am very blessed to have been with Amy for 26 years in June.  Love being married, it's got the tough times, but the benefits far outweigh the hard times.

Remind me of this a few times over the next few months Rick...living with a pregnant mother of three is HARD sometimes.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Meds

moyer777

Quote from: Jobydrone on April 23, 2012, 01:49:50 PM
Quote from: moyer777 on April 23, 2012, 01:38:48 PM

Remind me of this a few times over the next few months Rick...living with a pregnant mother of three is HARD sometimes.
Oh yes, I remember quite well.  You will survive, just duck a lot.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com