• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

I'm the new guy.

Started by PepperDude, October 01, 2006, 01:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PepperDude

I'm new here and this is my 3rd post.  Thanks for welcoming me.

I like sci-fi especially the Star Trek universe.  My favorite shows are TNG and DS9 which I began watching when I was in middle school.  I've seen some Voyager episodes.  No Enterprise episodes though.  I was one of those that got too much Star Trek too quickly.  I have had a chance to see a few episodes of the original Star Trek and now it will be on TV Land (thanks for the info Rico), I intend to watch all the shows.  

I also read Asimov's Science Fiction magazine and a few sci-fi books.  I like comics especially Usagi Yojimbo and manga.  Take a look at my portrait and you'll see that I'm a video game fan too.  BF1942 is the greatest game ever.

I'm in my mid-twenties. . .what else. . .hmmm. . .I'll post later because I have to go now.  

Once again thanks.

Rico

Welcome aboard Pepper!  Nice to see ya here.  :)

PepperDude

Thanks Rico.

I'm finally back now. 

Anyway, I really enjoy listening to your podcasts Rico.  You bring a lot of cool info and insight into your commentaries.  Now that I'll have a chance to watch TOS on TV Land, I'll finally start listening to the TOS podcasts in the archives.

What else can I say about myself. . .hmm.  I live Southern California and I'm a U.S. Marine in the USMC Reserve and (of course, being a geek) I still need to find a date for the Marine Corps birthday ball set for next month.  Are there any dames out here in So. Cal who would like to have a good time next month eating, drinking, dancing, and being merry talking about all-stuff-geeky? :blush