• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

New Guy Excited to be here!

Started by PortlandJosh, December 28, 2011, 09:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PortlandJosh

I'm from Portland Oregon, and I've been listening to Rico for a few months.  I've listened to lots of Trek and Scifi podcasts but never found one that was so inclusive and fun until I found Treks in Scifi.  Now I also listen to Waffle On, Take Him With You, Knights of the Guild, Anomaly, Mash 4077, and the list keeps growing. This community is brilliant!

KingIsaacLinksr

Greetings Josh, I live near Portland, nice to meet you :)

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Dangelus

moyer777

Hi Josh!  From around my neck of the woods!  Welcome!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

M-5

Hello Josh!  It's good to see someone else from The Great Pacific Northwest. :cheers

Bryancd

Bromptonboy

Pete

Rico

Welcome aboard Josh!  Glad to have you with us.

turtlesrock

welcome!
you're from portland too? which bridge is your favorite? did you go to the omsi game-on thing?
did you go to trek in the park?

PortlandJosh

I think the Sellwood bridge is my favorite! And I was at Trek in The Park, but couldn't hear a thing  :ohwell
Omsi's Game-On was really incredible.  I spent about two whole days there.  :biggrin
What is your favorite PDX bridge?  Do you ever go to Ground COntrol?

turtlesrock

i never went to Ground COntrol i don't think, at least i don't remember it. i'd have to go with the steel bridge. though the freemont is pretty cool too.
did you see a kid in a short sleeved TOS uniform in the back at trek in the park? that was me. (i got the worst headache that night... but it was well worth it. :) )

PortlandJosh

Can't say I saw you there, but grandly there were hundreds, maybe thousands in attendance. 

Ktrek

Welcome Josh! Glad to have you join the fun!

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Geekyfanboy

Welcome Josh to our little cyber family.. you have great taste in podcasts :)

ElfManDan

Welcome to the forums Josh. And I suppose there are a bunch of us in this general area, but where ever you were to be from glad to have you.