Stormgirl kit

Started by Rico, July 02, 2011, 06:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Bryan, have you seen this statue kit over on the RPF?  It's pretty sweet!  Comes unpainted, but I'm pretty good with a paint brush.  Tempted to pick one up.

http://www.therpf.com/f13/starwars-stormgirl-kit-1-6-scale-ready-ship-119959/

http://www.fantasyrealms.co.uk/products

billybob476

"That butt is to firm for blasters!" :D

X

I have the picture series on my desk top. It's been out for a while now, hot Star Wars chick recruiting for the empire posters.

I think they messed up the statue though. In the picture, it's more like she's caught in the middle of donning or removing her armor and had just started on the thigh piece.

In the kit, she has a hand on each thigh and it look more like she's getting ready for a spanking.

Dangelus

Quote from: X on July 02, 2011, 07:58:51 AM
I have the picture series on my desk top. It's been out for a while now, hot Star Wars chick recruiting for the empire posters.

I think they messed up the statue though. In the picture, it's more like she's caught in the middle of donning or removing her armor and had just started on the thigh piece.

In the kit, she has a hand on each thigh and it look more like she's getting ready for a spanking.

That's marketing for you! ;)

X

WillEagle

A stormtrooper with high heels???

Rico

Quote from: WillEagle on July 03, 2011, 04:38:20 AM

"Aren't you a little tall for a Stormtrooper?"

Bryancd

Quote from: Rico on July 03, 2011, 04:53:38 AM
Quote from: WillEagle on July 03, 2011, 04:38:20 AM

"Aren't you a little tall for a Stormtrooper?"

"Aren't you a little hot for a Stormtrooper?" I love it!

stonut

Now if you know this was what is inside that outfit, I think the Empire would have won!

Geekyfanboy

hmmm I don't know what the appeal is :)

jedijeff

I think I would get in trouble from my Wife if I bought and built this. :)

WillEagle

Me too, jedijeff, and not because of how much it cost!

Rico

To give you guys a feel for how these kits look at the casting stage, here is a pic of some of the parts.