Happy Birthday Kevin (Ktrek)

Started by moyer777, March 31, 2011, 11:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moyer777

I wanted to wish our buddy Kevin

KTREK
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hope your day rocks!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Bromptonboy

Pete

Bryancd

:happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday

Feathers

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

ElfManDan

:happybday Happy Birthday Kevin!!!  :happybday

billybob476

Meds

Ktrek

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys! I can now officially ask for the senior coffee at MacDonald's and pay only 30 cents! Yippee!  :shocked

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

turtlesrock

Quote from: Ktrek on April 01, 2011, 07:15:54 PM
Thanks for the birthday wishes guys! I can now officially ask for the senior coffee at MacDonald's and pay only 30 cents! Yippee!  :shocked

Kevin

yay! i wish i could get coffee of 30 cents...
:happybday

ElfManDan

I don't really like coffee myself, but that sounds like a pretty good deal. Though is McDonalds coffee actually any good? I actually haven't been in one in over two years.

Dangelus

Belated Birthday wishes to you! :)

M-5

:happybday Happy Birthday~ :happybday

Rico

Hope you had a great birthday!  :)

Ktrek

Quote from: Sheppard on April 01, 2011, 11:04:53 PM
I don't really like coffee myself, but that sounds like a pretty good deal. Though is McDonalds coffee actually any good? I actually haven't been in one in over two years.

Actually the quality of their coffee is surprisingly good! Not as strong as Starbucks but pretty tasty none the less.

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

ElfManDan

Quote from: Ktrek on April 02, 2011, 06:16:56 AM
Quote from: Sheppard on April 01, 2011, 11:04:53 PM

Actually the quality of their coffee is surprisingly good! Not as strong as Starbucks but pretty tasty none the less.

Kevin

Sweet. You'll definitely have to take advantage of that deal.