Star Wars: Death Star

Started by Jen, October 19, 2007, 10:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen

I just picked this up. Still finishing up Star Trek: The Good Men Do. I've been a bit busy and have been too tired to read at night. Hopefully I can wrap up the Star Trek novel and start back on Star Wars. FYI, The Good Men Do is great. I'm almost done and love it so far.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

jedijeff

Is Star Wars: Death Star a Hard Cover or Paperback? I had heard mention of it, but did not know it was out yet. I was at the book store last week, so it must have just been released

billybob476

I heard an interview with the authors on the Star Wars Action News podcast. This book sounds very interesting, kind of like the Star Wars version of "lower decks"

Jen

It's a hard back Jeff. Yep Billybob...I heard the same interview. I agree, it does sound alot like the "lower decks". I look forward to reading it and giving everyone my two cents. :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Darth Gaos

Man I did not realize that this was out already....I was so busy looking forward the new Darth Bane that I totally forgot about Death Star.....I smell Birthday present next month :)
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?

billybob476

I still need to catch up on Legacy of the Force, I'm only at the 3rd one! Then comes Death Star. Damn me and my fun ideas of re-reading all the Harry Potters!